Browse By State:
Q&A: Do I Have the LEGAL Right to Obtain Childhood Rehab Records?

Question by : Do I have the LEGAL right to Obtain Childhood Rehab Records?
As a teenager I was sent away by my parents to “recreational treatments centers” for behavioral issues not drugs, and they of course keep daily charts and reports on each kid, now that I am 18, can I request a copy of them from those centers? do they have to give it to me If I ask? I live in California, but the centers were in multiple states.


Best answer:

Answer by Drixnot
yes… but you might need a lawyer to force them to give them to you.

What do you think? Answer below!